network programming - Android ConnectivityManager information -


I'm trying to get a better hold of Android's connectivity manager and how it works under the hood. It is very easy to use, but I am searching for a lower level, as it starts and the dirty details of its running in the background. I can not find a good resource about it. Everything is about using APIs.

Does anyone understand or have any resources, which can tell me a website, book, white paper, or otherwise? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I just want to get it out of one.

The source file is the best way to go to this one. Java.android.net is a directory that holds all the networking Java services. To switch from network to network, however, one has to look in the native layer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -