php - Determine if on product page programmatically in Magento -


I want to insert the tracking code on all pages of a Magento site, and if the page has to use a different syntax A CMS page, a category browsing page or product view page. I have a custom module that has been installed with a block that now puts a general tracking code on each page, from the inside of the block, I am using CMS pages, category pages And differences How do the product pages?

I started:

  Dana :: app () - & gt; GetRequest ();  

I can see that

  Dana :: app () - & gt; GetRequest () - & gt; GetParam ('id');  

Returns the product or category id on the product and category pages, but does not differentiate between those page types

  Dana :: app () - & Gt; GetRequest () - & gt; GetRouteName ();  

Return "CMS" for the CMS pages but the category "Returns the list" for both browsing and product view pages, so I use that category and product pages as separate Can not I

Can I use safely to have some indicators in this request? Or is there a better way to accomplish your goal of different tracking codes for different page types?

This is also a better way to use router, but a quick look at the registry The way we have a product that we are looking at is:

  & lt ;? Php $ onCatalog = False; If (Dana :: Registry ('current_product')) {$ onCatalog = true; }  

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Jo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -