Twitter and Facebook on iPhone - save sessions across app launches? -


I am using OAuth for Twitter and FB-Connect for Facebook authentication in my iPhone app. Is it possible to save user session in app launch?

i.e. If the user enters at once, the next time they launch the app, we launch them automatically from some state, the last time the app was closed?

Will this work for Twitter if I save auth_token and want to use Twitter from my app every time I use it? Or do I need to do something else?

Thank you.

For Twitter you will need to save access_token This is unique to the user / application and if saved, will allow you to act as users for future requests. It will contain two strings, one of which will start with the user's ID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -