Using Visual Studio for open source projects (projects management & legal issues) -


  1. I'm working on a small open source project for Windows. I have created a new project using the Visual Studio wizard and now I want to develop it with friends by using the reversal of which project to help my friends download the current project revision and open it in Visual Studio Add configuration files?

    1. List of universities where I read a member of the Microsoft Academy Alliance project, which enables students to download legal copies of many Microsoft products. Can I develop this copy to open source projects and publish the code created in the Internet?

for 1; I exclude * .user and * .suo files because they are user-specific, and Bin / OBJ folders because they are creating Output ; .cs, .csproj, .resx, etc.

For 2,:

You use the software for instructional use, research and / or design, and non-business purposes, including classroom work, testing, or personal projects. Development and testing of projects for You can not use MSDNAA software for any profitable software development.

I'm not a lawyer, but unless you're selling it, you "private" projects "Warning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -