vb.net - Prevent painting of .NET form while form is loading? -


Am I complicating it when all view updates Is there a way to turn off the NET form? When my program first loads, for example, I set the tab control on the tab that was open the last time the user can see the switching tab in the program.

I have seen SuspendLayout and ResumeLayout, but either I do not understand what they are doing, or I am not using them properly, because they do not think of any effect Someone told me that there was a way to stop Paint incidents in VB6. Is it still present in .NET?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

For the main window, the easiest thing to do is to create a hidden window, do all your stuff, and then show the window. In this way you will have a full redraw, and parts of the layout were once displayed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -