Where should I report mistakes in Android documentation? -


This is my first post - I love Android SDK (it was done for a week), but I notice In the official documentation, a small typo that needs correction.

In the example source code, the source says "1 countdown timer " on line 1 when " CountDownTimer " (letter "D" capitalization Focus on) An easy fix for one with programming experience, but the code will not be compiled in writing, which may be confusing for anyone who uses this code for the first time.

This is where the documentation bugs are presented, and if not, where should I go for deciding?

There is a link to report errors in the Android documentation:

< / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -