winforms - What is the Browser version of a WebBrowser control in Windows Forms -


I'm creating a Windows Forms application that uses Vebbraujr control Can someone tell me that control engine How does it use?

What is NAT framework version has been fixed on the basis I developed what I against it or whether it is based on the version of IE installed on the client machine? Does the client also need IE?

In other words, if a site looks right in my application on my machine, what it believes will render safe it right on everyone's machine?

Thank you!

This version of IE installed on the target machine. There can be only one, IE does not support side-by-side installation of versions. You will work to not know your app without any problem for a fact unless you do not test it on those machines are installed with version 6, 7 and 8. This is usually the burden of the author of the web site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -