c++ - Profiling help required -


I have a profiling issue - I imagine that the following code is ...

 < Code> zero main () {well_written_function (); Bad_written_function (); } Zero OK_written_function () (for a small number) {high_pitimized_subrantin ()); }} Void horribly_written_function () (for a useless and unnecessarily large number) {high_patimized_subrantin ()); If I run it under vtune (or other profilers) it is very difficult to figure out that there is anything wrong. All hotspots "// many more codes" will appear in the marked segment which has already been optimized. 

Is there a feature of vtune that will help me find this problem?

Is there any type of mode by which I write badly / function () and all its subfunctions

This is commonly known as "Call Graph Profiles", and I'm sure the Visual Studio will do so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -