c++ - Sorting a 2 dimensional array on multiple columns -


I need to sort two dimensional array on more than one column using C or C ++. Can someone point me out for the algorithm that I should use it or the existing library (perhaps promoting?) Which has this functionality?

I'm guessing that there may be a way to write a recursive function but I'm going to write algorithm or it's too lazy to implement it if it has been done elsewhere.

you (C ++) or (C C ++) The hard part of the sorting operation is that you need to define a custom comparison function to compare your lines. For example:

  compare double duplicate (double * row A, double * line B) {return ((row A [0]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -