c - Take data from an XML file and put it into a MySQL database -


I am trying to create a script that passes through an XML file. Typical tags will be found in it, put them on a table, and fill the table with specific tags inside them. I am using MySQL 5.1 so load XML is not an option and I think the use of ExtractData () method can not be too much .. but I really do not know what would be the best way to go about this?

Edit / I know how to do all this in C, except in addition to creating new tables in a database, how do I do in C?

For your editing, using, you will only experiment with standard syntax.

I am not sure why you are doing this, but I am not working on whatever you are doing.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -