c# - Update PageTitle on Timer.Tick -


I have a timer page that is being used as a trigger on UpdatePanel, and a TabContainer in the page Many TabPanels are also included to see this for more information. In fact, I got an UpdatePanel as a template in every contents of a tablet, and the trigger is triggered by the pinch timer.

My page displays data by reading a database on each tick. I have the following code running on every timer. Click in my code:

  Secure Zero Time RefreshTicket (Object Sender, EventErgus E) {UpdateVidPageTitle (); }  

The updated LivePageTitle () function reads the new information from the database and accordingly the page. However, this information is definitely not sent to the browser because there is no full page postback - just async postback for the update panel. Consequently, the title of my page is not being updated, until the whole page is being posted, which destroys the purpose of using UpdatePanels in the first place.

I understand that there will be a way to do this by calling the document.title JS element and with UpdateLivePageTitle (). But till now, I am not able to understand how to do it. I use the following in my UpdateLivePageTitle () function:

  string updatePageTitleScript = String.Format ("document.title = '{0}' ', newPageTitle) Have tried; ToolkitScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript (this.Page, this .page. GetType (), "UpdatePageTitle", Update PageTitleScript, True);  

But the result was that my TabContenter stopped rendering. I am also not sure whether ASCIN will work with partial page postback, or any ideas?

Thank you!

You forgot ; from your script

Oh, and if I miss it correctly, then if you just have to Page.Title


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -