c# - Why do my horizontal toolstrips keep stacking verticaly? -


I am using a ToolStripContainer that includes three ToolStrips. In the design time I take toolstrip to those positions Which I want them to have, in a horizontal line on top of this type:

alt text < / P>

Then I close the form and save the form However, if I open the form again, ToolStrips are placed on the left side of ToolStripContainer in this way:

How do I specify toolstrip in that position?

There is a bug with this visual studio. I had only one problem for years I have found the only way Programmaticly setting all toolstrip ' dock assets to right Do this in the form maker immediately after the call of InitializeComponent

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -