How to add EAR files in a java console application -


I want to know how to add an ER file to a simple Java class ie a standalone application

Assume that I have a class employee

  package com. Staff; Import com.xyz.Workflow; // This library is present in the EAR file whose method I need to call public square staff {public static zero chief (string [] ARG) / workflow wf = new workflow (); // ws.initiateWorkflow (); // This method should be called, but for this I must include this ER which I have been given from a third party; }  

Can anyone help me in the EAR only?

E-filing applications are for use within the application server, not a standalone app.

You will need to open ER (this is just a jar file with a different file extension, so an unzip device or jar command line utility), and then the EAR Point to the contents of your console application's classpath. You need to see the structure to figure out what bit you need.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -