htaccess in php -


I am using htaccess in my projec.there. Login section is what I want to show on my account page But there is a problem because I have also made a CM which is in open form. Although I have validated the user name but when I open the CMS or user profile page, the same page is open. I have regular expression in htaccess, but stil has no necessary results

if / path is hosted in / site / site / and / in / path / to / site / cm / then doing this work Should:

  RewriteCond rewrite code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RecoveryCand% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f Rewrite rule ^ ([A-zA-Z] *) $% {SCRIPT_URL} index.php? Username = $ 1  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -