html - Is it possible to make cross browser rendering site without using CSS reset? -


  • Is it possible to create a cross-browser rendering site without resetting CSS?
  • Reset css for all websites, small, one page, big?
  • Should we write all the CSS without the reset, then only solve the necessary problems, to keep the necessary things in the CDS reset, or should we start using the CSS reset point?

Should I suggest using CSS Reset on learning new CSS HTML or not? I was wondering if I would suggest using CSS reset, then how will he know why we use CSS reset? Am i right

  • Is it possible to perform cross-browser rendering using CSS reset Without site?

    It is possible that such sites which render equally in the browser, but very difficult, in order to create css reset or not , in all browsers Pixel-K-pixels are presented equally (personally I do not work hard unless a client wants me to do this) but for most cases, this is possible.

  • Is CSS reset for all websites (small, one page, big)?

    I've used your CSS reset for single-page side projects as well as your entire web site I guess I do not really like it keeps the size that counts, but then It's just my opinion, if you want, you can always simplify your custom reset to smaller sites, if browser anomaly is not a big issue.

  • We resolve only possible rendering issues without reset should be used to write all CSS and should take the necessary things about CSS reset, or we CSS Should the reset be used from the starting point?

    To resolve the issue of a CSS reset, it is not much to render problems in personal browsers as it is to strip all default browser styles, even if they To get problematic or not, and to start with a clean slate, a CSS reset is used primarily as the starting point.

  • Should I suggest new CSS / HTML learners to use CSS reset? I was wondering if I would recommend using CSS reset, then how will he know why we use CSS reset?

    Sure, why not? I think if we share CSS initially, Browners present things by default. As a starter I was really confused why Firefox choosing 2 and older by sER-serif instead of default body font serif , while other browsers < Code> serif . Using CSS reset, we can save the initial time that they are trying to work their way around browser defaults.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -