Import C + Makefile into a linux IDE? -


I have a project for Linux that I have been developing for some time. Basically it does get a bunch of C and H files with a directory structure and a Makefile.

Every time I need to debug something, it is very painful, I need to manually search for var definitions, strokes, etc.

Is there a good IDE for Linux which allows me to import those files into "Project" and this code should be completed or at least one source code bearings?

Thank you!

Eclipse with CDT

CDT is very much based on MacFile, just a blank Create 'Make' project, then drop your files and refresh them in the eclipse and then add your goal.

Eclipse should be taken above the baggage by making the output.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -