java - Are there any good ORMs (preferably JPA implementations) that support SQLite (on Android)? -


I've got one from a while ago who makes a similar question but I think it's a bit old. I realize that implementation of JPA is more on heavy / heavy side, so if you know about a lightweight (non-JPA) ORM, then I would definitely appreciate your input. I saw the answer about the second term and am eager to know if someone tried to do it.

Update :

In the end, I decided to go with a more lightweight solution and chose. So far I am very happy with my choice. This is and requires minimal configuration. The website contains a wealth information, in which there is a depth, in which the developer may need to know about the DB4O. Oh, and I mentioned that it is free (unlike some other options ... cough ActiveDroid cough )?

About the implementation of JPA, for at least one hibernate I am not 100% sure , But the Eclipse Link is also an option (though SQLite).

But for Android development, I will definitely check.

In the case of buses, here are some other options: ,, (look at TSS).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -