javascript - How do i deactivate highlights on MapHilight? -


I have participated in a problem I could not understand how to do and was hoping that you have something Insight can be done

I am working on this page:

Note: I am focusing only on the states which are Washington and Idaho, I want to Users can select only one state, for example at the present time, you are Washington and Idah

For the sake of my life, I can not understand how to tell the muffilit script to disable another state after clicking on each other.

>

  var clicked = ''; Var last_clicked = ''; $ (Function () {// class = "map") is correct for Maphilight ({fade: incorrect}) / * fading hover effect * / $ ('map & gt; region') Click = $ (this) .attr ('id'); MouseClick (empty, empty space, Document.getElementById (last_clicked))}};});  

Add it to your script tag in the head


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -