api - Programmatically retrieve a list of a user's Facebook pages -


Greetings,

Using the Facebook API, I received an out access token for a user Have done I can use it to get information about the user and post on his wall etc. I'm trying to explain that (or if there is any way) get a list of pages of a user in a programmatic manner (so that they can be presented in a drop-down list on a third-party site) No such method has been found in the Facebook API, but I hope I remember something.

Thank you!

Since this question was asked, Facebook has added a new connection to the "user" graph API object : accounts .

The current user-owned Facebook page, if manage_pages are allowed, this connection also uses access_tokens, which can be used for the graph API query from the page. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -