asp.net - Preventing Spoofing with Paypal -


I have a scenario where I need user checkout via PayPal and once we receive payment So we subscribe, the record PayPal in our membership site requires a "return" field when you submit the form button that will take the user back to our page, when the order will be successfully processed. On that page, we actually track sales and set a part of JavaScript to track sales.

So my question is, how can I make sure that the Return page comes from PayPal and this is not a fraud. In the system, I know by user that in order to post PayPal back to our system There is a way to use notify_url, but in this case I have a simple way of doing this to run a part of JavaScript, or I need to write some looping / timetable functions which will be seen Checks to see if the post has been informed?

I have to post to PayPal

To prevent spoofing, call PayPal on a script on your site Will happen. Any changes made through the client / browser are open to modify the user, so only PayPal is directly accessible to your server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -