java - Why aren't APT generated classes being compiled by Eclipse? -


In my eclipse project, I am using a third-party annotation processor to be precise. The annotation processor works as expected and specifies the files generated by Java. These files are generated in the directory of the eclipse project under the "normal" folder, in the project properties, it is correctly displayed because there are two source folders - "src" and "gen." However, when the project is created for some reason, then all [generated] sources are not compiled under "people" (check the "bin" directory; I only see square files from the "source" directory ). Does anyone know why this is happening?

I thought a while ago and thought that I will come back and explain what happens when the compiler runs So it compiles the existing sources (which I wrote) and then generates source files from the existing source files but it does not compile these generated sections. I will call it an ant project (according to setup) Changed. So, basically I had two functions: First of all the new source files (javac running with the -proc: only option, causing the annotation processing without compiling the sources) and The second really compile all the sources (generated and existing).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -