PHP: Doctrine: order joined records -


I am new to theory: there is a problem with the sorting of records I have recorded.

A sample.

I have a paragraph model that is related to source model 1 & lt; -> n is a property of a model model called 'integer value'.

Now I want to get an article with it, on the basis of which Ardidase My DQL looks like this:

  $ q = Doctorin_clair :: Creating () - & gt; ('A.title, s.content') -> from ('paragraph A') - & gt; Left zone ('a.Source s') - & gt; Where ('a.id =?') - & gt; Order By ('S.' '');  

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

Hmmm ... should do it. Probably try one of these:

  -> Order by ('S.Sho DESC') -> Order By ( 'S.ASC')  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -