seo - Wordpress Taxonomy -


I am creating a WordPress blog (There is no live link yet because it is still in a planning stage)

/ P>

Category 2: Customer Type Tags: Small Business, Large Companies

Therefore each post will be tagged with one tag from category 1 and one tag from category 2.

However, I have heard that using more than one category is a bad idea in terms of SEO per post? But then, how can I go about it? I do not want any SEO penalties, but I have to categorize each post using these 2 different categories. Should I Make Some Custom Taxonomy? It seems that there is a novel for me. The solution is probably not easy, but it only escapes me. I do not have much experience with taxonomies, so I appreciate any suggestions.

I agree, an alternative we share and archive To create a secondary template for Php vs. defaults, which also applies non-index, follow the meta instruction.

In this way, if the link has been created in indexed pages, then they pass their link flows back to the primary permalink (meaning that you can create a page for multiple keyword variations with a one level build link Can rank), while still ensuring the architecture of your site is not leak like a CIV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -