union - Library for polygon operations -


To handle the operation on 2D polygons, I recently needed a set of libraries or libraries. I need to be able to perform boolean / clipping operations (difference and association) and triangular.

So far I have found that there are libraries, and polytry looks good for triangular but I'm still leaving the boolean operation, and I'm not sure about its maturation.

CAGL and GPC are free only if my own project is free. My special project is not commercial, so I am not hesitant to pay or request any license but I will be able to make a future commercial project I would like to use my code for this, so I'm hesitant about CGAL's open source license and the freeware-only restriction of the GPC.

Oh, and C / C ++ have been liked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -