Upgrading Visual Studio 2010 Professional to Premium, just install over? -


I just came to know that our MSDN incorporates licensing premiums, and I establish a business.

Can I just install a premium on the business, or do I uninstall and reinstall everything? I am not safe from being installed on the top of the professional because I have already established Adin and the configuration.

I came to some point and needed to upgrade from Visual Studio 2010 Professional to Visual Studio 2010 Premium Was there.

I have just installed Visual Studio 2010 Premium on Visual Studio 2010 Professional Edition. All worked without; 0)

I needed to restore my VS add-ins and service pack (such as seriallight 4 tools) and point to my original settings file, but all this Was there. It seems that most or all of my extensions stay in place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -