asp.net - Can I stagger UpdatePanel updates in .NET? -


I have a situation in which I select an account and I want to withdraw its details, it has scored a single update panel Travel and its very fast.

In addition, I need to bring back some transactional information which is from a large table and takes a few seconds to return the query.

Ideally, I would like to place it in a second update panel and once it is received, I would like to update additional information, but the update has been updated after the first update, that means the user sees:

  • View account details (almost immediately)
  • View transaction information (2 seconds later)
  • Single Method I. Recover account details to get transaction information Once received, it is important to think about that cause a second postback. What is a better way? You can run two asynchronous postbacks using UpdatePanels at a time.


    (Otherwise, the viewstate will be messed up)

    However, you can create two "raw" AJAX requests without one (updated panel), if you have to process the results yourself Are ready.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -