delphi - App disappears from Win7's ALT-TAB list sometimes -


I have trouble with one of my Delphi 2010 projects recently. It seems that sometimes, When I'm open as a modal dialog, the app is visible in the ALT-TAB list until I close the dialog. It's still in the taskbar, but not in ALT-TAB, which means that I can not switch it without using the mouse.

Running under Windows 7, 64-bit Has anyone ever seen it before? By any idea, it is caused and how it is decided?

This is the feature of Windows 7, and not the bug.

The solution is to either remove the 'tool window' from the dialog property or remove 'WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW' from the RC file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -