Entity Framework - Nullable Foreign Key error -


I have a website table whose client table has a foreign key. A website is not always going to be an affiliate client, But when I save the website without specifying a website, then save these errors as a website. ClientId is an int 32 (not faucetable) and it is set to 0.

I tried to change the relationship in my EF diagram, a * next to the website and the customer should have 0..1 but then give an error by saying That's 0. It can not be 0. For ClientId because it is not empty I then changed the website. To clear the client id, however, it now returns this error:

  TothSolutions.msl (6910): Error 3031: Problem in mapping pieces starting with line 69: empty column Website. The ClientId website is mapped to a blank entity property in the table.  

How can I establish a foreign key relationship where the relying object is taped?

I have also found this problem, but by removing the table from my model and adding it again it has been fixed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -