java - Tomcat / Spring - Restart Webapp -


What is the best way to start the program in the Spring Web App running on Tomcat?

I have two specific scanners on which I am considering:

Installation is configuring the user system, provides database connection parameters . Once provided, spring data references are invalid, and I want to restart to restart with the correct parameter.

The Upgrading application has downloaded an update, and requires auto-install. This may involve deploying an up-to-date war and running a database upgrade. At this point, it seems that the app is the best way to resume in concrete.

Which approach should I use? I want to program this, so the user does not need to log on to the server itself.

The Tomek Manager application is designed for this type of content:

< P> I used it as part of my creation script through ant, and it was very much like it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -