.net - sql connection string from AD account in web.config -


Infrastructure has created an Active Directory account for me that requires me to read the entry in the SQL 2008 database. The web application I created is not used to run this account, so I can not use the identity copying = "true" to access my data source.

Is only one input in my connectionstring node

please

please

thanks

What you normally do, use the Windows (AD) service account For the application pool identity is set and then "Reliable Connection = Yes" in your connection string in Web.config

In this way you can enter username / password in web.config and To prevent you Details do not need to know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -