system - Can NotifyIcon.ShowBalloonTip in C# be customized? -


Going out of GUI vanity, I want to reduce my taskbar tool ... good, less "I wear A suit and work on Microsoft "I have not got any setting to do this, but I know that this is particularly new, if anyone knows that I have a link or suggestion to see and change the balloon Would be appreciated! Below is my code:

  shutting down public static zeros () {tooltip icon tip icon = new tooltip icon (); Tip Icon = Tooltip Icon.None; TaskBarIcon.getInstance (). MNotifyIcon.ShowBalloonTip (100, "", "Sending. Please do not close"., TipIcon); }  

Cheers!

badPanda

Unfortunately, to create easily identifiable UI components Which does not leave the user guessing that whatever was raised up is considered an asset, it is not a responsibility that my mother thinks like this.

You can definitely do something else, for some time the "popup toaster" window was popular. You will not get any help from NotifyIcon, just create your biggest form, anything happens. I have written some code, it can be helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -