c# - Track and identify users with Memcached -


I have a social network website that includes thousands of users so far I have a classic to store user details in session object The method is used. Now, I want to upgrade it, so it will work against the memcatch and the key value is "UserID".

My question is, what is the best place to keep "User ID" so that I can use it to inquire user details with continuous makecat?

I see three options:

  1. Store it in all cookies.
  2. Store it in all cookies
  3. Store it in a cookie
  4. Store it in all cookies

They can also be added for added safety / robustness.

The best practice is to add the cookie with the Imo ViewState.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -