iphone - Identifying a UISegmentedControl Inside a UITableViewCell -


I am trying to work with a section containing control in a tableview, then when a user selects an item I want to show a spinner, while some information posts a webservice

The problem I have is: How do I add a representative and use the control with the referenced section, Can I set alpha or visibility? Apart from this, what is the best practice for this, I know that the tags are, but they are not sure how they work in such a situation.

  NSArray * segmentItems = [NSArray arrayWithObjects: @ "one", @ "two", @ "three", @ "four", @ "five", zero]; UISegmentedControl * Fractured Control = [[[UISegmentedControl alloc] initWithItems: segmentItems] maintained]; SegmentedControl.segmentedControlStyle = UISegmentedControlStyleBar; SegmentedControl.selectedSegmentIndex = -1; [Segment control add-targeted: Action for yourself: @Selector (On-Signed ControlWall) for control events: UIControlEventWalls]; SegmentedControl.frame = CGRectMake (2, 0, 300, 30); Segment control Tticar = [UIColor grayColor];  

Here is my representative

  - Setgended control set on (IBAction) has been changed: (ID) sender {int clicked endorsement = [sender selected Section]; }  

How can I use UISegmentedControl from the sender so that I can set the visibility off? I can always set my object which controls my segments, it enhances it, I just have to figure out how to get the context of cell and sensed control?

When you create a segment and create a control panel / returned, returning the table to the cell Set the first representative object.

Edit:

Sorry, read the question incorrectly. You will need to identify the actual UIEngined Control Model passed to the representative method. Insert the generic sender into a UISegmentedControl within the delegate method, then set its attributes as needed

Selected table row table view selection methods have been passed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -