java - Question on using Informa RSS Library -


I'm looking at this technology right now, but it's hard to understand,

I want to < / P>

And how can I do this to display its content?

What will I do at such a distance

  URL inpFile = new URL ("feed: //images.apple.com/main/rss/hotnews/hotnews.rss "); ChannelFIFF Channel = feedparts.fr (new channel builder (), inputfile); Println (channel.getDescription ());  

This creates a malformed url exeception, can someone help me ???

I have used Info, but your problem is nothing to do with the INFORMATION Your URL < Em> is is bad java.net.URL is expected of a standard URL, i.e. with a "normal" scheme like "http:". Thus, it is a barrister on the URL with the "Feed:" scheme. Try to use:

  url inpFile = new URL ("http://images.apple.com/main/rss/hotnews/hotnews.rss") ChannelFace = feedparts.from (New channel builder (), InpFile);  

In addition, if you run into problems with Infra, try the API. A while ago, I stopped using INFO in favor of Rome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -