opencv - Blob ID matching over multiple frames in C++ (image analysis) -


I am working on a Blob mailing and tracking library in C ++. I currently use < Strong> OpenCV and am trying to match Blob's position in a new frame by checking the position, velocity and size of Blob. It works quite well and I am getting a high blob match rate (9 5% or more).

Occasionally out of photos or new blobs appear. Now I need to give matching blobs to the same ID, as it was before. I'm thinking that there are general or commonly used techniques to do this, or even some keywords that I can use on Google.

Thanks

I think you Register your blobs in binary image, fill each blob with just a different color / id, and overlapping blobs between the frame with the same ID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -