actionscript 3 - Detect if camera is capturing in Flash -


I'm having trouble with the camera in Flash AS3 (getCamera). If there are many camera drivers, then it is not necessary to choose the right one. If the default is correct, then the program works fine; However, if the other driver is selected as the default then the webcam does not come in the LED and no video is captured. I can cycle through available cameras and make an arbitrary selection. However, to determine whether the selected camera is right, I do not know. It is not returning empty I thought of using the camera currentFPS, but it is not clear when it updates, I'm really dynamically fighting to determine what the camera will have to do !

See this, this may be to use what you are trying to do.

I remember that I used this class some time ago, because in Mac there were problems in finding the right webcam in an app that I was working on. However, this problem has never been experienced for Windows or Linux at any time.

Then I was on a relatively tight deadline, so I did not really do much about the subject. I remember that there was some problem with some built-in camera in the laptop running on Windows in this code. I was able to figure out whether the client was a Mac or not, only Flash.System.Capabilities.os Was investigating. For Mac, I have used the code in this class, as it is. For the rest, I detected the camera as "regular way" (i.e., getting the default camera). It worked fine in all our tests, and since the time was short, it was decided.

Honestly, though, I'm not sure that it covers cases of some corner. You want to check it out, but hopefully this will give you at least some pointers - if there is no solution.

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -