c++ - "The application has failed to start because cxcore210.dll was not found". Why would this happen? -


I'm having trouble running the original opencv script on my new machine I have installed opencv2.1. I am connecting these files with Linker:

C: OpenCV 2.1 \ lib \ cv210.lib C: \ OpenCV 2.1 \ lib \ cvaux210.lib C: \ OpenCV2.1 \ Lib \ Cxcore210.lib C: \ OpenCV2.1 \ lib \ highgui210.lib

I run the program, it compiles. However, it gives me the error described above why is this? I tried to connect it to DLL, and it does not like it.

Need DLL somewhere, otherwise the loader will not be able to find it.

The two easiest options are to copy the DLL to the directory located in your executable or in your executable directory, or to add the directory in which the DLL (S) is located in the path.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -