c++ - Festival TTS showing SIOD:ran out off storage message -


I'm preparing front end using festival C + + API for TTS

Everything is fine in my work program but I have a problem that I drop down

option to select the other languages ​​when the user chooses a language from the drop down

< P> The festival shows a message on TTS console saying:

SIOD: storage has expired

This message only shows when the text given to the festival TTS is more than 5 or 6 lines.

I think

so please let me know the solution to this problem.

Thanks

(from the festival mailing list, 2007) suggests that you can increase the heap in that size, in which all Languages ​​can be included, one can be selected.

I do not know how they ended up solving this problem. D) After this email, does it freeze memory or does it keep all the voices around ... My guess is later.

Alternatively, if you can kill the festival (I do not know your program structure) and start it again when it is selected from a renewed, which can avoid setting too large a heap is ...?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -