c# - Verify that email domain exists -


Does anyone check the domain of an email address as part of their verification steps? like. Confirm that gmail.com exists if the user has specified blah@gmail.com as his address.


I should keep in mind that an existing user can invite their friends to my webpad. There is no need to invite them all. Instead, I just want to warn my user if the typo can invite the wrong person. Is it also suitable to do?

You can search a DNS on here Here's an example in code project:

This should answer your question as asked, but as a side note, I agree with the @ Persian that the old standby is a verification There is a better position to send messages if someone has done everything to fool your verification, then you actually check the domain Affairs are not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -