.net - How can I remove the current cell focus from A Windows Forms datagridview? -


How can I remove cell focus from an existing Windows forms datagridview? I have a dialog with some datagridfirmes and initially I do not want to select cell. Actually, cell [1] is selected in every gridview

I have already searched in some forums, but the available solutions do not work. For example, it is often set that there is no effect on CurrentCell = null -> at present. Is there any other solution, which actually works ;-)?

I think this will work:

  if (datagrid View Roucount> 0 & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; DataGridView & # this.dataGridView.CurrentCell.Selected = false;}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -