objective c - steps to fix a project that won't compile -


Trying to get a simple window-based project to compile, pulling out my hair out

I'm running both the Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 versions. The latter is installed in a separate folder.

Basically I used it later to create and compile my project against new 4.0 sdk. It compiled right then I made a mistake to remove some SDX, I thought that now I do not want to.

Since I can not compile now

Now I get errors for a dozen or the following: "_OBJC_CLASS _ $ _ CATransition", referenced from: objc-class-ref-to-CATransition in ViewTransitionsAppDelegate.o

My active Executionable Iphone Simulator 4 and Base SDK iPhone Device 3.0.

I tried to install the Xcode 3.2.3 installer again, there was no difference.

I am totally disruptive, because my project is working with both the simulator and the external device and compiling it properly.

Post text "itemprop =" text ">

Ensure that your app is associated with Quartzcore.remourweaver work and you are importing Core Animation titles using Coreenson

  #import & lt; quartzcore / korinema tion.h>  

Otherwise, I would like to fully install Xcode / Dev Devices from your system Recommend to remove all the installation of (completely)

Edit: forgot to mention that the latest iPhone SDK (IOS 4), at least for me, The iPhone does not include previous versions of SDK, it only contains 3.2 and 4.0 SDKs, so you have to edit your app's targets / project settings to use the iPhone SDK 4.0.


Comments