Why do I get so many errors building my Android project with Ant? -


Now that I know my way around SDK / API, I have switched from Eclipse to my favorite text editor , Which means that I have to use ant to build my project, though:

It seems that I compile the project every time, many coaches get corrupted, resources Lose their id (as a result) N in N.E.), or classes throw "validation errors".

The only way to fix this is by removing bin and gen folders, and re-compiling, which is obviously upset.

Is there any way to avoid this?

BTW, I'm using Ant 1.7.1, Java version "1.6.0_20"

It seems that every time I compile the project, many coaches become corrupt, the resources lose their id (resulting in NPE in the code), or classes" verification errors " Throw them.

Resources "lose their IDs" are relatively common, when you change something about a roster of resources (a plus, remove, etc.). You may want to consider adding an ant target that clear before your debug / installed .

I have never seen class randomly enter "Verify Errors", this happens when compiled classes try to discuss missing stuff, for example, for example, when you first try a third- If you try to use the side JAR, you can get it. The only reason it can understand is that it may happen to you if you are repeatedly restructuring your code or some things, but I have developed a metric bundle of code using anti and using any of my own code Has never encountered it.

Ant scripts and related binaries can use some work in the case of detection of changes, which are the root cause of both of these problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -