windows - Packaging an application that uses the ImageMagick C API -


I created a little Windows app that uses the ImageMagic C API but is run in a brick wall. The app works fine and I am willing to share it with some other people in my organization but I have not received documentation on distributing such app without installing imaging on the target machine.

Anyone here is information, or a link to the information, how to package this description for distribution? What is the need of DLL and which one is required to register with Windows? The target user will be on a mix of XP and Win 7.

I had to do something like this, though I made myself an imageric so that I can trim the fat. What you can do on your machine, install it using DLS. In the established process, make sure that you check the box which installs C and C ++ development headers and libraries.

After this, there will be headers in the directory included in the install directory, and in the entire tree, DLL will get you the LIBs that you have to link against Lib. Although there is a ton of DLS, which makes it a bit of a problem.

What I was doing when I was made, just an imagemagic DLL and one. I created my own project from source and created DLL. After this you can ship the DLL and Liber made with the header from the source.

Edit: I should also say that the installation process is only on your machine. After this, you can copy DLS / Libs / Headers from the installed path and ship them with your package, instead your app needs to install anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -