wpf - How to access the DataTemplate of a DataObject that has the DataTemplate with DataType assigned? -


I have DataObject and DataTemplate in which Datatype = x: Type DataObject I have a content control in which the contents Datababage is I. On the content control of the content control, I need to reach smtg from the new data datatymeet which is a data object.

How can I do this?

Inverted, if I have a UIBaze and I need to get the data then I take this data content, but I do not know how to get it.

Please help, Daniel

Danielle,

Looks like you're going wrong here. What needs to be done in DataObject , then DataObject to reflect the correct status of DataTemplate inside Triggers, Attached behaviors, styles and whatsnot Use,

The less-recommended solution would be VisualTreeHelper , but using it you are asking for a problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -