c# - VS2008 Express no longer opens projects after VS2010 express Phone -


So I have installed a New April release of VS2010 Express for Windows Phone 7 and now VS2008 Express C # no longer opens . Csproj files. I have suffered a loss because of this, because I have not changed anything in the file. I am currently uninstalling Windows Phone 7 so that I can open my file again. I am feeling a bit, although I need to uninstall the 2008 and it needs to be restored to work for everything.

In the future how do I win 7 7 to win 7 interception with Express Express for 7 phones?

You can change the file association without restoring the apps. If you open Visual Studio 2008, then go to Tools-> Options, there should be a button for "Restore File Association".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -