certificate - Install a certficate on a Windows Mobile 5 device Silently -


I have to install a certificate on a Windows Mobile device.

I have to do this, but the cab file fails to run.

I have a lot of tools that are not physically present to me and I need to put it, so any manual procedure is not possible (i.e., if it requires an active sync) It is not working).

Any thoughts on how to do this? I have a device which can allow me to make changes to files and registry on the device, but I do not know where the baggage should be set.

Is these devices within an organization? If so, you can look at it, which has the functionality to apply the certificate on Windows Mobile devices. Its a special way to manage large number of devices within an organization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -