Eclipse Javascript code assist problem in using WTP -


I'm new to WTP so I'm sorry if its solution is clear. When I define and use a class from a single file, I get a good code, I get the code for classes from standard libraries. Unortunatly, when I try to use code and announcements from a file from a file, then I no longer support good code support features. I have searched the web and tried to do some things, so that the noise has been enabled for the JS project, to ensure that the scripts are in the folder, the JS source folder is added to the list and so far In trying to create a new folder and adding it as a library, I really want OT to make this facility work so that any help is appreciated.

You can try after installing, you need JavaScript Profile must be configured.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -