How could i send a html5 sqlite database from an iphone? -


I am developing a webapp for ipad / ipod and using customer's side database. I want my webpage to work primarily offline and users should be allowed to fill the database and at a certain point I want to send my database to the server and send all the information to be processed. The problem is that I can not find a suitable way to send my table to the server to fill my database with one sent from the iPhone. Does anyone have a clue?

I will suggest posting JSON to your server. If you can read the data from the client-side database in the JSON object form, take it and post it on your server, then allow the server to manage the mapping in your datastore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -