iphone - Autorelease with elements in a UITableViewCell - memory leak -


In my 'cellForRowAtIndexPath' method for a UITableView rep, I am allocating a cell if it does not exist,

after

and so I am making this cell, I have a new activity like spinner:

UIActivityIndicatorView * actView = [[[UIActivityIndicatorView alloc] initWithActivityIndicatorStyle: UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleGray] autorelease];

I'm using leaks to detect memory leak in my program, and for some reason, it's coming in as a leak, even if it is autoreleasing. The cell itself is autorelasing. Is anyone coming in the leak as a leak device, and how to deal with these problems?

It's leaking only if I add it to the contents of the cell view. If I can just make it and let it stay, leakage is not reported to any problem.

In addition, if it helps, this history leaks is displaying for this memory spot. It seems that at some point will it get the message to keep extra? This is not being done in my code.

alt text

< P>

is the cell being released?

If not, then are you ever removing UiActivic indicator from cell containing examples?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -