java - Sending compressed data via socket -


I have to create a log server in java, and send compressed data to a job now i send it in plain text from the line I am here, but I should summarize it. The server handles the "HTTP-like" request, for example, I can get a log by sending "GET xxx.log". It will stop server response, and connection with a TCP connection, a header and log for the server. The client reads the line by line and analyzes each log entry. I tried some methods without success, my main problem is that I do not know where each row ends (in client size) any thoughts?

GZIPOutputStream on the server and use a GZIPInputStream on the client, with an InputStreamReader around it and that A buffer reader around So just read the lines


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -